There are a number of things affecting the result that Bredbandskollen can identify. Bredbandskollen is, however, not so smart that it can tell exactly what is wrong, so you'll have to experiment for yourself. Here is a list of actions you should try:
- I If for some reason your browser is old or malfunctioning, you should try another one. There are at least three completely different browsers you can try. Check the list below.
- Make sure your Flash player is up to date. The latest version can be found here: http://get.adobe.com/se/flashplayer/
- Make sure you have installed the latest updates for your operating system.
- Try to temporarily deactivate your antivirus and internal firewall.
- If you have an external firewall/router you can temporarily try to bypass it.
Here you will find up to date Web browsers:
- Chrome can be found here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
- Firefox can be found here: http://www.mozilla.org/
- Safari (Mac only) is already installed.
- Internet Explorer (Windows only) is already installed.
If you have a problem despite trying out the steps above, please contact us for more help.